Columbia Center For The Arts Nov 1st Reception

Title: Appreciation 25
Artist: Linda Rothchild Ollis
Medium: Acrylic on Cradled Board
Size: 20" x 20"





















Bill Sturman, Don Bouwsma, Linda Rothchild Ollis,
Steve Ollis, Sarah Bouwsma

















Thank you to so many for making Nov.1st a memorable evening.
Bill Sturman, Caroline, and Bonnie did an amazing
job of hanging and lighting this show at The Columbia Center for the Arts.
Steve manuvered around wet paintings in our living room (my adjunct studio).
Sarah and Don Bouwsma helped Steve and I celebrate with dinner at Nora's Table in Hood River.
I feel content in knowing that one of my goals; to complete
a new body of work (17 paintings) has been met. The process
of developing texture techniques during this year and seeing them
evolve into abstract compositions was so rewarding!

Comments

Ruth Armitage said…
Congratulations Linda! I can't wait to see the show... the sneak peek here looks fabulous. Way to go :)